Dependable. Accurate. Tough.
Durability or accuracy? With most belt scales, you get one or the other. With the patented design of Rice Lake’s rugged BCi belt scale, we can provide you both. This belt scale is not only one of the most accurate in its class, it’s built to last. Ideal for mining, quarries, bulk material blending, process ocntrol operations, and truck/barge,rail load-out applications, the BCi easily handles capacities up to 10,000 tons per hour with unsurpassed accuracy.
The BCi’s innovative integrator fits a wide variety of applications-from simple inventory reporting to automated load-out. This durable belt scale is capable of delivering real-time statistical data through a variety of wired, fiber optic, and wireless network options. The robust processing power and expanded networking capabilities enable the integrator to easily communicate with printers, PC’s, remote displays, ERP systems, PLCs, and other peripheral equipment.
- Large 4.6″W x 3.4″H 320 x 240 pixel back-lit LCD graphical display
- NEMA 4X/IP66 Stainless Steel display enclosure
- Four bidirectional communication ports
- Rates and speed time displayed by the hour, minute or second
- Measurement displayed in feet or meters
- Unit of rate displayed in feet or meters
- Unit of rate displayed in tons, pounds, Kg, Metric tons, or long tons
- Digital I/O for totalizer
- Analog outputs optional
- Alarm outputs optional
- For added security, integrator has the ability to be password protected
- Available communication protocol cards include Rockwell Automation’s DeviceNet, Rockwell Automation’s Remote I/O, Rockwell Automation’s EtherNet IP, Profibus DP, 4-20mA analog output, Ethernet TCP/IP
- Standard serial RS-232, RS-485, and 20mA current loop
- Configurable ticket printing
- Built-in support for ticket printing
- Conveyor Widths: 18″ to 72″
- Capacity: Up to 10,000tph
- Belt Speed: Up to 1200 rpm
- Accuracy: From ±0.50%
- Applications: Mining, quarries, bulk material blending, process control applications, utilities, truck/barge/rail loading, retrofit applications