The CB-2 is a versatile, efficient concrete batching control system ideal for ready-mix and block plants. The CB-2 is capable of controlling portable plants, stack-up plants, central mix, dry batch, as well as precast facilities. From weighing raw material to automatic printing of tickets and reports, your entire operation can now be cost effectively controlled from this proven reliable controller.
Driven by Rice Lake’s intelligent 920i HMI controller, the CB-2 delivers real-time statistical data through various network options. Robust processing power and expanded networking capabilities allow the CB-2 to easily communicate with printers, PCs, keyboards, and other peripheral equipment.
- One aggregate and one cement scale sampling 120 times per second
- Standard manual override controls
- Batch tickets with configurable field printing
- 1 megabyte database
- Material usage by day/week/month/year and inventory on hand with reporting
- Automatic aeration control for cement silos and weigh hoppers
- Multiple freefall values per material with “learning” abilities
- Split batching for loads larger than plant capacity with pre-weighing next batch for maximum throughput
- Automatic dust collection outputs
- Simulation mode for demonstration and/or testing